International Criminal Law
IAAG provides services and advice on all matters related to international criminal law. This encompasses:
- Mutual legal assistance procedures;
- Building team of lawyers to organize the criminal defense in any country in the world;
- Expert advice on white collar and corruption cases, including the U.S. FCPA rules;
- Defense on sanctions implemented by the E.U. and other countries in cases of accusations against political figures or people connected to them;
- Leading teams of lawyers and organizing the strategy for the defense all around the world.
Loyalty and commitment to being thoughtful, caring and focused only on the results: these are the values IIAG follow to deliver the best professional service.